Terms & Conditions
The Massage Company – Terms and Conditions (we try to keep it simple)
- Massages are banked and never expire (if you cancel, all massages must be used within 1 month)
- Members benefit from a discount on additional massage in any calendar month
- Members may split a 50min massage into 2 x 25min sessions
- Preferred pricing on upgrades
- All memberships can be cancelled within one month of date of joining, for any reason
- If moving from one type of Membership to another, a new Membership agreement will commence. The benefits of each Membership type remain mutually exclusive, and cannot be combined
- Refer a friend and be rewarded with a free 50 minute massage gift voucher
- You may take your massages at any of our locations nationwide; however, prices may vary and you will be subject to the prices charged at the centre you take your massage. Check our website for pricing in different centres, and booking online
- All Full Memberships have a commitment to 12 direct debit payments
- Full Members may end a 12-month agreement by paying the difference between a Flexible Membership and a Full Membership for the number of months they have been a member (e.g. £59.95 to £69.95 is £10 per month)
- Members may gift or transfer massages to friends, family, and colleagues (Full members – max 2 per calendar year to any single person)
- When inside the initial 12-month agreement, Full Memberships may be put on hold for up to 2 months, with £10 being paid for each month of the ‘on hold’
- When outside the initial 12-months, Full Memberships may be put on hold for up to 2 months with no charge
- Full Memberships are not transferable, but massages can be gifted as above
- All Full memberships auto-renew on a month-to-month basis after the initial term, with a month’s notice to cancel
- Any remaining credits at point of cancellation are not refundable but may be converted into gift vouchers with a 3 month redemption.
- Flexi memberships are monthly and can be cancelled anytime with 1 month’s notice
- A Flexi membership may be put on hold for up to 2 months with no charge
- A Flexi membership may be shared between any number of persons
- Any remaining credits at point of cancellation are not refundable, but may be converted into gift vouchers with a 3 month redemption.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Massage Company is not responsible for lost articles or items, and reserves the right to refuse or discontinue our massages for any reason
- We reserve the right to change guidelines, terms, conditions, opening hours or pricing at any time by providing reasonable notice of such a change.
- All appointments are 100% payable at point of booking. You may cancel or reschedule appointments with no charge any time before the close of business on the day before. Same day cancellations or appointment changes will be charged 50% of the scheduled service, and 100% if you cancel inside 1 hour of the appointment or do not show up.
- You must be over 16 (under 18 will have same gender therapist, parental supervision & written consent)
It’s convenient, affordable, consistently high-quality and part of a better and balanced life – that’s your membership at The Massage Company!